Indiana COVID-19 Dashboard and Map
Contact Tracing: Answer the Call
Back to School Resources
Click on the topic to view the list of updates.
- Recent Public Updates
Vaccine Information and Planning (updated 1/6/22)
Click here if you are fully vaccinated and need a vaccination certificate.
- Benefits of Vaccination for 5-15 year olds (English) (updated 1/13/22)
- Child Vaccination Fact Sheet (English) (updated 1/13/22)
- General Vaccine FAQs (updated 1/13/22)
- Updated K-12 Guidance for Isolation and Quarantine (updated 1/6/22)
- Vaccine News Bulletin (updated 1/5/22)
- Parent COVID-19 Daily Screening Tool (English) (Spanish) (updated 1/4/22)
- COVID-19 Control Measures (updated 1/3/22)
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization for Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for recipients 12 years of age or older
- Pfizer Fact Sheet for recipients 12 years of age or older
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization for Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for recipients 5-11 years of age
- Pfizer Fact Sheet for recipients 5-11 years of age
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Recipient Fact Sheet in additional languages
- Pfizer Vaccine Recipient Fact Sheet in additional languages
- Moderna Vaccine Recipient Fact Sheet in additional languages
- Recent Professional Updates
Click here to request a strike team visit for testing or infection control.
Indiana's Novel Coronavirus Response
On March 6, 2020, the state Department of Health confirmed Indiana’s first case of COVID-19, a novel respiratory virus first identified in Wuhan, China, in late 2019 that became a global pandemic.
On March 16, the Department of Health reported the first death in Indiana due to COVID-19. On May 18, Indiana confirmed its first case of multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C) associated with COVID-19.
The state Department of Health is working with federal and local partners, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), to respond to this evolving public health situation.
Please consult this page for updated news and guidance on the COVID-19 pandemic. Updates will be made as new information becomes available. Click here for the most recent press releases related to COVID-19.
Contact your healthcare provider if you experience symptoms of COVID-19. Seek care immediately if you experience symptoms such as trouble breathing, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, new confusion, inability to wake or stay awake, or if your lips or face turn blue.
General questions from the public or healthcare provider inquiries about COVID-19 may be directed to the state Department of Health COVID-19 Call Center at the toll-free number: 877-826-0011 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday for public and healthcare providers).
The first vaccine doses arrived in Indiana on Dec. 14. For information about the COVID-19 vaccine, visit ourshot.in.gov.
- COVID-19 Resource Guide for Hoosiers Looking for Assistance (updated 9/02/20)
- Department of Workforce Development Resource Page (updated 3/16/2020)
- Statewide Standing Order for the Administration of Vaccines by Pharmacists and Pharmacist Interns (updated 12/30/21)
- Statewide Protocol for the Administration of Vaccines by Pharmacists (updated 12/30/21)
- Statewide Standing Order for the Administration of Vaccines by Other Providers (updated 12/30/21)
- Statewide Protocol for the Administration of Vaccines by Other Providers (updated 12/30/21)
- Commissioner's Order: Indiana Statewide Standing Order to Address the COVID-19 Outbreak (updated 12/30/21)
- Commissioner's Order: Updated Requirements for Reporting COVID-19 Information to the Department of Health (updated 7/29/21)
- Commissioner's Order: Indiana Statewide Standing Order to Address the COVID-19 Outbreak (updated 01/05/21)
There is an ongoing investigation to determine more about this outbreak. This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available.Learn more